2. Purpose of Use of the Photographs
The Company will use the Photographs for the following purposes:
- To enable the Service Users who have viewed the website of the Services (the “Company’s Website”) to purchase the Photographs;
- To make the Photographs available to the Service Users for viewing on the Company’s Website, in order to advertise the Services;
- To store the Photographs at the Company or any partner companies such as data centers, etc., with which the Company has entered into an agreement;
- To disclose the Photographs to the partner companies in the scope necessary to operate the Services; and
- To entrust the Photographs to shipping companies in order to deliver the Photographs to the Service Users.
3. Means of Obtaining the Photographs
The Company will obtain the Photographs by lawful and fair means and will provide notifications on the necessary information, such as the means of collection and the purpose of use of the Photographs, on the Company’s Website and brochures handed out by the Company or its partner companies.
4. Means for Providing the Photographs
The Photographs shall be provided to the Subject Person in the form of the Photograph itself of the Subject Person or printed materials consisting of the Photographs. Offers for purchases of the Photographs may be made through the Company’s Website or other methods for making offers designated by the Company, and the Company will sell the Photographs upon acceptance of such offer.
5. Safety Measures for the Photographs
In providing the Services, the Company will pay careful attention to ensure that the Photographs are posted in the appropriate places within the Company’s Website. In addition, the Company will establish a system to prevent unauthorized accesses to the Photographs and a system necessary and appropriate to manage the safety of the Photographs, such as a system to prevent leakage, loss or damage of the Photographs, and will continue to make efforts in connection with the system for managing the Photographs.
6. Entrustment of Operations Related to the Shipment of the Products
The Company entrusts the shipping operations of the products related to the Photographs to outside shipping companies and the like.
7. Disclosure of the Photographs,
As a general rule, the Company will not disclose any Photographs to a third party without the consent of the person who is the subject of the Photographs (the “Photo Subject”, which shall be inclusive of the guardian of the Photo Subject; the same shall apply hereinafter); excluding, however, the following cases:
- Cases where the Company’s Services are operated after undergoing appropriate procedures under the Personal Information Protection Policy;
- Cases that fall under the respective items set forth in the proviso of Article 4 of the Personal Information Protection Policy; and
- Cases where the results of aggregation or analysis, etc., are disclosed or provided to a third party in a form in which the Photo Subject is not distinguishable or identifiable.
8. Changes to Place of Posting, Discontinuation of Publishing and Procedures for Deletion of Photographs
In the event that the Company receives a request from a Photo Subject to: (i) change the place of posting of the Photographs; (ii) discontinue the publishing of the Photographs; or (iii) delete the Photographs (collectively, a “Request for Deletion”), the Company will carry out the procedure in accordance with the following, after confirming through a procedure set forth by the Company that the person making the request is actually the Photo Subject.
[Requests for Non-Posting on the Company’s Website]
Please click on the link displayed as “Request for Non-Posting of Images“ toward the end of the top page for the services on the Company’s Website, fill in the necessary information in the form following the instructions on the hyperlink destination, and send such information to the Company.
[Requests for Deletion via E-mail]
For Requests for Deletion via e-mail, please state your address, name, contact information, e-mail address, the name of the event in which you have participated, your bib number (uniform number), the name of your team, and the number of the photograph, etc., which you are requesting the Company to delete, etc., and send a message to the following e-mail address:
Photocreate Co., Ltd.
Contact for Request for Deletion
Established and effective as of February 20, 2007
Revised on July 13, 2009
Revised on September 4, 2009
Revised on January 15, 2016
Revised on August 1, 2016
Revised on July 31, 2017
Revised on September 20, 2017
Revised on October 16, 2019
Photocreate, Co., Ltd.
Representative Director, Meg Yoshida